Women in Energy
Millennium Foundation Kosovo is launching the second part of WEE-SMART, consisting of financial grants from €10,000 up to €135,000 for investments in machinery, equipment, renewable energy technologies and building related energy saving measures.
To ensure that the WEE-SMART grants help women entrepreneurs to grow their businesses through a more efficient use of energy, free technical guidance will be provided with regards to possible equipment solutions.
WHO CAN APPLY
Women-owned companies (at least 51% women owned) with 5 or more employees, that:
- were established at least 2 years before this closing date for applications.
- present a clear vision of the investment’s impact on business growth and demonstrate the wider economical impact
- present a broad concept demonstrating how business growth will be achieved though investments in advanced technology solutions that enable more efficient use of energy
SUPPORT TO APPLICANTS
SMART-Information Workshop on 11th January, 2021 at 10:00: Join our online workshop to learn more about the SMART application process and requirements. To register, send an email to: email@example.com or call: +383 49 722 411
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
Your Application should be submitted by email by 31st January 2021 at 18:00. Submit your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the Application Form by clicking on the Complete the Application Form.
- Compile the full information required as listed in the document CALL FOR APPLICATION, which you can download below.
- If you need support in assessing your technology choice, email us with your questions. Note: eligible applicants will receive technical support in form of a visit (virtual, in person or a combination) from our engineers for review of the desired equipment and additional energy saving opportunities. For participants of the Business Acceleration Programme, who choose to apply for the equipment grants, these technical advisory sessions will commence immediately. For new applicants, these technical advisory sessions will take place after the panel decision has been reached.
- To get more ideas on which additional energy saving opportunities may exist in your business sector, you may find one of our Sector Workshops of interest (see below for scheduled Sector workshops).
- Submit your Application package by 31st January 2021 at 18:00 by email to: email@example.com