Apply Now APPLICATION CLOSED
The Challenge is open to all and will accept entries that meet the following criteria:
- Entries must be submitted in English.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- Entries must be complete and may not leave questions unanswered questions or neglect requested documentation.
- Entries must directly relate to challenge goals, funding requirements and utilize credible open data from KJC, KPC and/or other credible, vetted open data from national and international institutions. Data should not be used or submitted that does not protect personally identifiable information.
- All competitors must use Challenge grant funds to implement a solution in Kosovo. International applications are eligible as long as applicants either already have a presence in Kosovo or must demonstrate they have a Kosovar partner (supporting partnership documentation is required).
- All solutions can propose a coordination or implementation partnership with KJC or KPC.
The Challenge particularly encourages proposals from private sector firms, women, and underserved minorities.